2. Specifying Purposes
Personal data collected, will not be used for a new purpose unless we obtain consent from our customers. We are the sole owner of the personally identifiable information collected on this site. We collect personally identifiable information for the sole purpose of making orders for our services.
We assure all customers that all personal information collected would be used or disclosed only for the purposes for which it was collected.
4. Limiting Collection
Only the necessary personal data is collected from customers for business purposes. Both the amount and the type of data collected shall be limited to that which is necessary to fulfil the purposes identified.
5. Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention
– We will not disclose, share, transfer, sell or rent personally identifiable information to any 3rd party. Customers will occasionally receive email on special promotions we hold. Out of respect for the privacy of our users, users may opt-out of receiving these communications by replying to unsubscribe in the subject line in the email.
– We do not keep personal data for longer than is necessary for those purposes for which they are collected.
– We would not display or make publicly available, whether through online directories, customer lists or otherwise, the personally identifiable information collected.
We ensure our customers that all personal information collected is accurate and kept up to date. We do not maintain duplicate copies of personal information in different systems.
– We ensure our customers that appropriate security safeguards are in place to protect personal data against unauthorised access, misuse, disclosure, copying, use, alteration, accidental loss or theft, destruction or damage.
– Only authorised personnel have access to our systems. Consultants, contractors or other temporary employees do not have access to the data.
– Pregnancy Meals Delivery Pte Ltd’s is committed to protecting the confidentiality and integrity of personal information you submit. Our secure server encrypts all personal information (including name, address, credit card number and contact details) so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet to the payment gateway.
– The advanced technology employed by Pregnancy Melas Delivery ensures all users that it virtually impossible for our users’ credit card information to be used fraudulently.
9. Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Encryption
– Industry standard security measures are used which is made available through your browser called Secure Socket Layer (SSL). SSL protocol is used to safeguard your sensitive personal information, including your credit card number, during online transactions. Using this widely accepted form of encryption, your transaction is secured from your personal computer to the computer processing your request.
– As users enter the payment information, it is captured on a page that uses the SSL protocol by default. All personal and financial information is encrypted as it travels over the Internet. All financial information is stored in encrypted form on our servers. The server is also not accessible through the Internet. Credit card security will continue to be an issue of top priority for our company.
10. Challenging Compliance
Our mechanisms and processes are in place to receive and address complaints or inquiries about our policies and procedures relating to the handling of personal data. Appropriate measures will be taken to amend policies and procedures if a complaint is found to be justified.