Refunds Will Take 160-180 Days.
1. Once payment has been made, there will be no refund should you decide to terminate the service.
2. Payment must be paid up in full before or on the first day of delivery. We reserve the right to terminate service if payment is not paid up in time.
3. For meal postponement (maximum 1 day a week), if you are intending to dine out, please notify us at least 2 working days in advance. The meal will be pushed back to a later date.
4. Due to seasonal nature of vegetable and product availability, we reserve the right to change the menu without notice.
5. Pregnancy Meals Delivery Pte Ltd shall not bear any responsibility for food consumed after the stipulated time line.
6. An administrative fee of $25.00 per amendment will be imposed by the Company for any amendments (excluding meal postponement) made by the Customer after order has been confirmed.
7. Food are served in Microwavable container.
8. Postpone meal / Skip meal / Cancel meal must be informed at least 2 working days in advance.
9. Postpone meal will be replaced on your next eating days.
10. There will be no refund for the early termination of the contract.
11. There shall not be any downgrading of the contract.
12. Please ensure you are home to receive your delivery to avoid food wastage. No refund will be given for failed deliveries. For re-delivery, there will be a $15 fee.
13. Delivery to Residential Only *For Condo delivery, we need your assistance for smooth delivery to your unit. If we are unable to go up to your unit, due to security reasons or any other reasons, we will give you a call. However, if you are unreachable after our third call attempts, we will move on with other delivery and your order will be forfeited.
14. Delivery hours: Lunch (11.00 am to 1.30 pm), Dinner (4.30 pm to 7.30 pm).
15. We deliver from Monday to Sundays and Public Holidays. Please indicate if you wish to skip for weekends and Public Holidays.
16. For exisiting customer with unused credits, a minimum order of 30 days package will be required to top up and re-activate the unused credit balance.